- Why you should drink soda while on the HCG Diet (12-11-2013)
- Why HCG Diet Phase 1 is Very Important (12-09-2013)
- What is the Best HCG Diet Plan for Maximum Weight Loss? (12-07-2013)
- Vegans Use of Homeopathic HCG Diet Drops for Weightloss (12-05-2013)
- HCG diet Foods and Healthy Fats (12-03-2013)
HCG TwitterFollow @HCGDietCommun
Soft-drinks are not allowed on hcg diet. You need to avoid carbonated drinks to achieve safe weight loss. Drinking soft drinks on VLCD may cause stomach pain and regular headache. It is safe to loss weight without soft drinks.
To achieve fast and safe weight loss, you need to avoid softdrinks and maintain water. Drinking 1 glass of water every hour and every meal is helpful for dieters.
Similar Questions Found
Powered By Community Answers